Welcome to YourCareCommunity, the new portal for patients of Jack Hughston Memorial Hospital. For your convenience, instructions for using YourCareCommunity are included below.
What is YourCareCommunity?
The YourCareCommunity website makes accessing your personal health information easy, secure, and convenient. With YourCareCommunity, you can view your health records any time of day and from any location with an Internet connection.
How do I get started?
Jack Hughston Memorial Hospital YourCareCommunity Email LinkTo complete your YourCareCommunity registration, you will need to verify your identity by following a link that will be emailed to you. Once you receive the e-mail, click the link to be directed to the Sign in page. If you haven’t done so already, you will be prompted to verify demographic information, set a password, and select a security question.
- Go to the website address given to you.
- Type your User Name, which is your e-mail address.
- Type your Password. (Passwords are case-sensitive.)
- Click Submit. The Home page will display.
If you forgot your password:
- Click Forgot Password.
- Type your User Name, which is your email address.
- Click Get New Password. A new page will display and direct you yo your email for further directions.
How do I navigate YourCareCommunity?
After you sign in, the Home page will display. To move around the site and find the information you need, you can use the colored tiles on the Patient Dashboard or the tabs across the top of the page.
Information is grouped into different pages, which are then divided into multiple sections:
- Personal Health Records: View a wide variety of key information from your health record, such as test results, prescribed medications, vital signs, diagnoses, discharge instructions, and more.
- View and change information related to you and your account, such as name, marital status, address and phone numbers, YourCareCommunity password, and more.
- Manage notifications.
- Add and manage patient representatives.
- Download and upload a variety of health-related documents.
- Find documents sent by your care providers.
To open a page:
There are 2 ways to open a page:
- Click a tab.
- Click the title of a tile from the Home page. (The Personal Health Records (PHR) page is shown below.)
To open another section of a page:
There are 2 ways to open a section of a page:
- Click a link within a tile from the Home page.
- From an open page, click More and then click the section you want to see. (The Medications section of the PHR page is shown on the next page.)
To view new PHR information:
Once you click a page or open a section of a page, you can easily see where new information has been added:
- On the PHR Dashboard, blue tiles indicate new (unviewed) updates to a section, where the fraction indicates the number of new items out of the total items. For example, 2/4 allergies would indicate that out of 4 total allergies, 2 are new.
- From a section of a page, click More. Items with new information will show in parentheses.
How do I manage representatives?
You can designate representatives to have access to your personal records. Once you add a representative, a verification e-mail will be sent to the representative and a notification e-mail will be sent to you.
To access the representatives section:
- From the Patient Dashboard, click Profile.
- Click More.
- Click Representatives.
The Representatives section will display, allowing you to add or manage representatives.
To manage representatives:
- Click the name of the representative that you want to change.
- Make appropriate changes.
- Click Edit Representative.
To add a representative:
- Click Add Representative.
- Complete the following fields. Required fields are marked with a red asterisk (*):
Primary Phone Number*
Secondary Phone Number
- The Pin code field will automatically generate a pin. Make a note of the pin and give it to the representative verbally. The representative will use this code during their login process to gain access.
- Select the Allow Full Access check box to allow the representative to see information for all encounters, or select only the encounters you want to allow the representative to have access to.
NOTE: Full access will allow the representative to see all medical and vital information contained in this site.
- Click Add Representative.
How do I manage notifications?
You can manage which e-mail notifications you receive when there is activity on your account. To manage notifications:
- From the PatientDashboard, click Profile.
- Click More.
- Click UpdateAccount.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page.
- Clear check boxes for notifications that you don’t want to receive.NOTE: All notifications will be selected by default.
- Click Save Changes.
How do I View Audit Logs?
Audit logs allow you to see who viewed or changed one of your records. To view an audit log:
- From the Patient Dashboard, click Audit Logs in the Profile panel.The Audit Logs page will display.
- Click the arrow Jack Hughston Memorial Hospital Your Care Community down arrow to view a record’s audit log.
- The Type/Event column indicates the action that was performed with the record, theAction User column indicates who performed the action with the record, and theTarget User column indicates the patient associated with the record.
How do I get more help?
The help system provides detailed instructions on using the site. To open, click Help from the toolbar at the top of the window.
The Help page will display and show information related to the current page. To find other help topics, type keywords in the Search box and then click the Search icon.